The International Steampunk Symposium presents over 100 hours of programming with a grand schedule of presentations, exhibitors, vendors, entertainers, and some of the most eccentric special Steampunk events this side of the Aether.
While the full schedule will be posted a month or two before the event, here is a preview of what to expect from this year’s Symposium:
~ Presentations ~
Each week as we countdown to March, more and more presentation previews will be added to this list of confirmed sessions:
- A Project for Annoying the Enemy: Submarines
- Black Rain in Blackwater, a “Deadlands” adventure.
- Building Metal Ray-Guns from Thrift Store Finds
- Diverse Perspectives on the American West
- Feeding the Muse – How to Stay Inspired and Vibrant
- Ghosts, the Victorians and Us
- Gunslingers and Penslingers: Tenacious Women of the Wild West
- Humbug! Hoaxes, Charlatans, and Pseudoscience of the 19th Century
- Mystery Airships of 1897
- Purgatory RPG Demos
- Why be Bitter? All about bitters: how to use them, how to make them.
Over the next few months we will be adding more previews of the presentations that will be at this year’s Symposium, but we are also still on the look out for more presenters. The Symposium needs charismatic presenters to share their wealth of knowledge and expertise in its panels, presentations, and workshops. If you would like to join our line up of presenters for 2020, please complete and submit our online Presenter Application