We are pleased to welcome Damsel in this Dress to their first time at the International Steampunk Symposium.
At Damsel in this Dress, all of their corsets are
- Designed using our own signature patterns that take months to revise and perfect
- Made with sturdy upholstery fabric that is also used for the lining
- Double-stitched with upholstery thread with a tensile strength of 8 lbs
- Rigid up the front with my signature rubber-dipped fiberglass rod boning
- Boned on every seam with double-thickness European spring steel
- Professionally set with large double sided brass grommets
- Designed for Women’s Bodies
They sell corsets, skirts, jackets, blouses, corset accessories, and now men’s vests!
To learn more about Damsel in this Dress visit their website at DamselCorsets.com