Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Automatons & Other Worldly Creatures . . .
There are now only NINE weeks left until the grand opening of the 2018 International Steampunk Symposium “Superheroes & Villains”!
So what’s new with the Symposium THIS week?
UPDATE – The host hotel is currently SOLD OUT for Symposium Weekend
BUT we do have a block at the hotel next door (just a parking lot divides them)
11440 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246
It was a week rather dedicated to building up our schedule for the Gaming Room . . .
- 1879 – “The Worst of Both Worlds”
- 1879 – “Danger UAD”
- 1879 – “Punch’d, or the London Chiaroscuro”
- 1879 – “Race to the Top”
- Junkyard Derby
But we also added a session for our more dedicated drinkers . . .
In the build up to the 2018 Symposium, the contest is already underway to see which airship or group is in the lead with regards to recruiting members with their unique discount code.
Currently . . .
- HMA Queen Elizabeth XV has seized the lead!
- Fireball Federation is now in second place!
- Airship Caduceus and the Cleveland Zeppelin Union are neck and neck in third place!
Other officially registered Airships of the Symposium include:
- Airship Eleanor Page (Atlanta, GA)
- FSS Mutineers (Dayton, OH) – Winners of the 2017 Steampunk Olympiad
- HMAS Dauntless (Columbus, OH)
- Dodge City (Cincinnati, OH)
Check out the Steampunk Olympiad page to learn more about Registered Airships and consider officially registering your group.
Still to come . . .
- Details of the 2018 Symposium t-shirt design
- More Steampunk Olympiad updates
- Details of our next Pre-Reg Raffle prize
- More Symposium Sponsor news
- More Entertainer announcements