Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Automatons & Other Worldly Creatures . . .
There are now only SIX weeks left until the grand opening of the 2018 International Steampunk Symposium “Superheroes & Villains”!
So what’s new with the Symposium THIS week?
March Pre-Reg Raffle
As we continue taking pre-orders for the 2018 Symposium t-shirt, and this month’s Symposium pre-reg raffle is that if you buy your t-shirt before the end of March 2018 then you could be one of three people to receive an extra shirt! On April 2nd, 2018 we’ll select at random three people and double their order from one shirt to two 🙂
This week we have a couple of new vendors to complete the line up of attractions in our exhibitor hall:
Programing & Entertainment
- The Man Who Changed His Mind
- Master of the World
- V is for Villains
- Sir Reginald Pikedevant, Esq.
- DJ Vourteque
- Steampunk Props – Epic Vehicles of Mass Distraction!
- Green Steam: Junk to Art
In the build up to the 2018 Symposium, the contest is already underway to see which airship or group is in the lead with regards to recruiting members with their unique discount code.
Currently . . .
- HMA Queen Elizabeth XV made a surge forward to reclaim the lead.
- The Fireball Federation slip back into second place.
- There is a three-way tie for third place between the FSS Mutineers, the Airship Caduceus, and the Cleveland Zeppelin Union!
Other officially registered Airships of the Symposium include:
- Airship Eleanor Page (Atlanta, GA)
- HMAS Dauntless (Columbus, OH)
- Dodge City (Cincinnati, OH)
Check out the Steampunk Olympiad page to learn more about Registered Airships and consider officially registering your group.
Still to come . . .
- More Steampunk Olympiad updates
- More Symposium Sponsor news
- More Presentation announcements