Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Automatons & Other Worldly Creatures . . .
There are now only ONE month left until the grand opening of the 2018 International Steampunk Symposium “Superheroes & Villains”!
So what’s new with the Symposium THIS week?
March Pre-Reg Raffle
As we continue taking pre-orders for the 2018 Symposium t-shirt, and this month’s Symposium pre-reg raffle is that if you buy your t-shirt before the end of March 2018 then you could be one of three people to receive an extra shirt! On April 2nd, 2018 we’ll select at random three people and double their order from one shirt to two 🙂
- Writing As a Group Sport: Critique Partners, Writing with Co-Authors and other Collaborations
- Sourced! Historical Research Revisited!
- Kentucky Steampunk Society
- Indiana Steampunk Society
- Ohio Steampunk Society
UPDATE – The host hotel is currently SOLD OUT for Symposium Weekend
BUT we do have a block at the hotel next door (just a parking lot divides them)
11440 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246
In the build up to the 2018 Symposium, the contest is already underway to see which airship or group is in the lead with regards to recruiting members with their unique discount code.
Currently . . .
- HMA Queen Elizabeth XV maintains the lead.
- The Fireball Federation are still in second place.
- But the FSS Mutineers serge forward to claim third place for their own
Other officially registered Airships of the Symposium include:
- Airship Caduceus (Lexington, KY)
- Airship Eleanor Page (Atlanta, GA)
- Cleveland Zeppelin Union (Cleveland, OH)
- Dodge City (Cincinnati, OH)
- HMAS Dauntless (Columbus, OH)
Check out the Steampunk Olympiad page to learn more about Registered Airships and consider officially registering your group.
Still to come . . .
- More Steampunk Olympiad updates
- More Symposium Sponsor news
- More Presentation announcements