There are 15 WEEKS until the Symposium . . . and this past week has been incredibly productive with several meetings and new alliances with ICOSA Gameworks, Grandiloquent Word of the Day, the Old West Festival; we have some big announcements coming in the next couple of weeks! 🙂
Also the menu for the 2019 Devon Cream Tea has been set with the Symposium hotel, so look out for details of that next week . . . but in the meantime, we are very excited to announce that finally real Devon style clotted cream with be served with the British scones!
This week we unleashed another Steamtastic Beast . . . the Leviathan!
This week we featured the following presentations that will be in the 2019 schedule:
- Eminent Pigeon Fanciers: How Everyday Victorians Contributed to Science
- Science as Spectacle: Monsters, Magic, and the Supernatural
We shall continue to add more and more to the list as the weeks countdown to Symposium 2019.
Even though the initial review deadline has passed, we are still accepting proposals for panels, presentations, and workshops. Find our online application HERE if you are interested in presenting a session at the Symposium.
Our latest Vendor Features added . . .
The current list of confirmed vendors can be seen by clicking HERE.
Upcoming Posts . . .
- Airship Registration guidelines.
- Programming announcements.
- The Houses of the Cincinnatus Academy of Science & Sorcery.
- Details of the return of the Costume Contest for 2019 with new hosts.
And other such delights . . .