Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Automatons & Other Worldly Creatures . . .
There are now only 15 weeks left until the grand opening of the 2018 International Steampunk Symposium “Superheroes & Villains”!
This week we continued to build the schedule, adding the following presentations:
- Nevermore, an Original Series
- Victorian Spirit Photography and Spirituality Culture
- Father of the Modern Age: Nikola Tesla
- Dressed to Kill: The Role of Women’s Dress in Gender, Performance, and Power
- Supernatural Heroes and Villains
The Symposium room block was extended this week to include more rooms, but we are on the verge of selling the hotel out completely; so if you need to book your room . . . DON’T DELAY!
Coming Soon . . .
- Details of our next Pre-Reg Raffle prize
- More Featured Presenters
- Exciting Symposium Sponsor news
- More Entertainer announcements
- Details of our Victorian Inspired Patron (VIP) program